QUICK-FIX SELF-ADHESIVE SOLID BRASS TACTILE INDICATOR T03SA
Self-adhesive solid brass tactile with 3M VHB double sided bonding system.
- Code: T03SA
- Material: Solid brass with 3M self-adhesive bonding compound
- Dimensions: Outer Diameter 35mm x top diameter 25mm x Height 4.5mm
- Slip Rating: P5 (test report available on request)
Floorsafe Australia’s T03SA brass Tactiles are manufactured to comply with the following
- National Construction CodeSection D3.8
- Australian/New Zealand Standard 1428.1 2009 – Design for access and mobility – Design for access and mobility: General requirements for access – New building works
- Australian/New Zealand Standard 1428.4.1 2009 – Design for access and mobility – Means to assist the orientation of people with vision impairment: Tactile ground surface indicators
- Australian/New Zealand Standard 4586 – 2013 – Slip resistance classification of new pedestrian surface materials
Make sure you remove any debris & dust and make sure the surface is completely dry.
Suitable Surfaces: Surfaces must be FLAT and SMOOTH e.g. tiles, concrete, timber, bluestone, stone, bitumen, metal etc.
- Use masking tape to mark the area where the tactiles have to be installed.
- Place the template into position and tape corners to hold the template firm.
- Remove Release Paper from the back of the tactile and simply drop the tactile into template
- Using a rubber hammer tap lightly to make sure full adhesion occurs
- Once the template is complete with the tactiles lift and remove it.
- To continue place the first 3 circle rows on the template over the last 3 rows of completed tactiles. This will make sure the line is running straight. Continue as item 3.